Weekly List of Gratitude: 3/16 - 3/22
Updated: Apr 12
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) Having a healthy family and being healthy myself.
2) Getting to see my grandparents multiple times this week.
3) The medical personnel, first responders, and military who are battling COVID-19 on the front lines.
4) The government officials making decisions and creating new legislation in an an effort
to keep us all safe.
5) Being able to go outside and run on the roads and trails multiple days this week.
6) Having enough food to eat and a bed to sleep in every night.
7) Having technology to stay updated on the news and connected with society.
8) Seeing the joy in the faces of a group of young kids during my Saturday hike while they were playing tag. Moments like this definitely puts everything into perspective for myself!
9) The impact my blogs have made on multiple readers who have reached out in such a short time.
10) Being able to support the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund as well as the running community by entering a virtual 50k race that will take place in April!
"For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!