Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) Sitting down today and writing thank you notes to the people who donated to my run.
3) The health of my family.
4) Writing a few blogs this week that were very special to me.
5) Transformations on the inside and out.
6) 25 episodes of TKP!
7) The official end of the Canada to Connecticut Run Fundraiser. We raised $16,500 thanks to ALL OF YOU!
8) Real decisions and commitments.
9) Getting a double digit mileage run in yesterday.
10) Yard games.
"I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary."
- Lou Holtz
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!