Weekly List of Gratitude: 6/8 - 6/21
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
I missed late week because of the Canada to Connecticut Run so this will be a joint list for the past two weeks!
This week I am grateful for...
1) My dad because he is the best!
2) The health of my family.
3) Not sustaining any major injuries after a 260 mile week of running.
4) Getting to watch some youth baseball this weekend.
5) Everyone who supported my cousin and I on our run this past week.
6) Being able to provide 30,000 meals to people facing food insecurity by lacing up my running shoes.
7) Getting to spend a week with my cousin to reach a common goal.
8) True friends.
9) Every person we met during our run who stopped and asked us about our mission to fight hunger.
10) The amazing people at Foodshare who help so many people on a daily basis.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.” - Peter Pan
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!