Weekly List of Gratitude: 6/22 - 6/28
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) Rested legs.
2) Seeing the joy on the faces of 10 and 11 year olds getting to playing baseball for the first time this year because of the pandemic.
3) The health of my family.
4) Getting to catch up with some old buddies this past week.
5) The readers and listeners of my content.
6) Strawberry season.
7) Summer walks.
8) Getting to start reading Tony Robbins' book, Awaken the Giant Within.
9) Having the honor to represent Tiux Compression socks!
10) Seeing the smile on a young kid's face when I gave him a baseball to play with while he watched his brother on the field.
"Youth is not a time of life, it is a state of mind. You are as old as your doubt, your fear, your despair. The way to keep young is to keep your faith young. Keep your self-confidence young. Keep your hope young."
- Luella F. Phean
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!