Weekly List of Gratitude: 6/1 - 6/7
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) The health of my family.
2) People coming together for a cause.
3) The support of my Canada to Connecticut Run Fundraiser for Foodshare.
4) No injuries in the last week of training before my big run.
5) Getting to listen to some amazing mental performance seminars this week.
6) The support of some great friends.
7) Getting to write a few blogs this past week that were very special to me.
8) My father for agreeing to come crew us on our run and for his help making it happen.
9) My cousin.
10) The flow of my Sunday run.
“Make friends with pain, and you will never be alone."
- Ken Chlouber, Leadville Trail 100 Founder
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!