Weekly List of Gratitude: 5/4 - 5/10
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) A weekend spent with family.
2) The health of my family.
3) People in some areas of the country returning to some type of
4) That I was still able to celebrate my graduation virtually.
5) My mother!
6) Enjoying being outside running for the first time in three weeks.
7) Being able to post three podcasts in one week.
8) All the workers on the front lines battling COVID-19.
9) Taking a Mother's Day walk with my mom.
10) Being a graduate of the University of Connecticut.
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."
- Walt Disney
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!