Weekly List of Gratitude: 5/25 - 5/31
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) The support of my podcast listeners, blog readers, and friends near and far for their generosity towards my 260 Mile Canada to Connecticut Fundraiser benefiting Foodshare!
2) The health of my family.
3) Being able to help Foodshare combat food scarcity in Greater Hartford Connecticut.
4) A 70 mile week of running!
5) Being able to explore some new trails.
6) The country coming together to stand for what's right.
7) The technology that has allowed me to spread my fundraising message.
8) My parents.
9) Getting to write a blog that is so special to me.
10) Being one week closer to our 260 mile run!
“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, LOVE of what you are doing.” – Pele
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!