Weekly List of Gratitude: 5/18 - 5/24
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) The health of my family.
2) Society beginning to open up.
3) The generosity of all of YOU who have supported my fundraising efforts far benefiting Foodshare.
4) Being in the position to run to raise money to combat hunger in Greater Hartford Connecticut.
5) A solid week of running.
6) Seeing some friendly faces on my runs this week.
7) Being different.
8) The constant love I'm surrounded by in my life.
9) Some really interesting conversations this week.
10) Slow, but steady progress on my first book!
“What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden and it’s not. And a lot of the time, it’s what makes you great.”
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!