Weekly List of Gratitude: 5/11 - 5/17
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) The health of my family.
2) A Sunday morning long run.
3) Seeing kids happy just being outside riding their bikes during every run this week.
4) Being able to get my book started.
5) The Frontline workers battling the virus.
6) Receiving a text from one of the kids I coached telling me he graduated.
7) The future.
8) The support my blog/podcast has continued to receive since its start.
9) Being able to participate in the NAMI CT walk to end the stigma surrounding mental illness for the 5th year in a row.
10) The massive amount of support that I have in my life.
"Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you."
-Shannon L. Alder
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!