Weekly List of Gratitude: 4/6 - 4/12
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) Having a healthy family and being healthy myself.
2) The hard work of all the first responders, medical personnel, and anyone else on the front lines battling COVID-19.
3) The support my first few podcasts have received from all my listeners!
4) The response to the blog I wrote yesterday about the day that changed my life and how the story has impacted readers.
5) Getting to interview my cousin for my podcast yesterday and hearing his amazing story of perseverance.
6) Being able to get outside and put in a solid 60 mile week of running!
7) Getting to help my grandfather clean up his yard yesterday.
8) An Easter spent with family.
9) The trend of improvement in behavior of the virus.
10) That I have the opportunity to attempt to run 100 miles over the course of next weekend to benefit COVID-19 relief and the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
“Yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
and today is a gift...
that's why they call it the present”
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!