Weekly List of Gratitude: 4/27 - 5/3
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) The health of my family.
2) Experiencing these tough times surrounded by family.
3) Everyone battling COVID-19 in any type of capacity.
4) I'm still able to run outside.
5) The support my content is continuing to receive by people near and far.
6) Beginning to feel like a human again after my 100 mile run in 35 hours.
7) My high school alma mater for their support in helping share my story.
8) The approach of the end of the semester.
9) Getting to catch up with a former high school football teammate on my podcast.
10) All the positivity I received from the news this week in a times where negativity is the typical standard.
“Struggling and suffering are the essence of a life worth living. If you're not pushing yourself beyond the comfort zone, if you're not demanding more from yourself - expanding and learning as you go - you're choosing a numb existence. You're denying yourself an extraordinary trip.”
- Dean Karnazes
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!