Weekly List of Gratitude: 4/20 - 4/26
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) Everyone in my family still being COVID-19 free.
2) The improvement of the virus and some states beginning to return to normalcy.
3) Everyone on the front lines battling COVID-19.
4) That I was able to run today just 8 days removed from 100 mile weekend.
5) I was able to support my dad during his first half marathon attempt and that he didn't get seriously injured.
6) My mom...Because she's the best!
7) Getting to record a podcast with three of my former college football teammates.
8) The growth and support that The Tanner Kern Podcast has received in just five episodes.
9) Everyone who donated to my 100 mile fundraising campaign for the National Alliance on Mental Illness. Thanks to all of you I was able to raise $600!
10) A nice Saturday afternoon drive yesterday.
"Every problem is a gift. Without problems we would not grow."
- Tony Robbins
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!