Weekly List of Gratitude: 4/13 - 4/19
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) Not having any serious injuries after my 100 mile race.
2) Having a healthy family and being healthy myself.
3) The protocols and measures officials are taking to do their best to prevent the spreading of the virus.
4) Everyone battling the virus on the front lines.
5) My parents for supporting me this weekend in my race.
6) Every single person who donated to my fundraiser supporting the National Alliance on Mental Illness for my race.
7) That I was able to surpass my fundraising goal of $400 which was a dollar for every lap I ran.
8) The support that my website, blog, and podcast has received from so many people thus far.
9) Technology that has allowed me to stay in contact with my friends.
10) Exciting news to share coming in the near future!
"The struggle ends when the gratitude begins" - Amelia Boone
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!