Weekly List of Gratitude: 3/30 - 4/5
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) Having a healthy family and being healthy myself.
2) The first responders, volunteers, military personnel and everyone else battling the virus as things continue to intensify.
3) All government officials throughout the nation making the decisions they feel is best to combat the virus for the public.
4) The response that my new podcast has received after the first couple episodes.
5) The connections I have made through my content thus far.
6) That even though I wasn't able to run as many miles as I would've liked this week, I still got outside on the roads and track five times.
7) I got to spend a ton of time with my grandfather this week which I really enjoyed.
8) The technology I have that has allowed me to reconnect with some old friends.
9) All the meals that I have been able to enjoy with my family.
10) My dog...I mean who isn't grateful for their pets!
“Patience is the key which solves all problems.” – Sudanese proverb
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!