Weekly List of Gratitude: 3/23 - 3/29
Updated: Apr 12
Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) Having a healthy family and being healthy myself.
2) The first responders, volunteers, military personnel and everyone else on the front lines battling Coronavirus.
3) Every government official who has been a part of the Coronavirus decision making process.
4) The quick action of the Coronavirus Task Force which substantially limited the amount of deaths that will arise in the nation from the virus.
5) Having power and the internet because many people in the world going through this same pandemic don't have access to these means of comfort and communication.
6) Every single person who has taken the time to read one of my blogs.
7) The overwhelming amount of feedback on my website from readers letting me know the inspiration my content has provided them.
8) Getting to run a few miles and workout once with my dad this week.
9) The care and consideration that my mom has for keeping our local family safe in these difficult times.
10) Still being able to go outside and run on the roads or explore new trails every single day!
"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
- Michael Jordan
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!