Every Sunday, I will post a list of 10 things that I am grateful for in the past week along with a picture and a quote with the hope of helping others realize that no matter how bad the situation, there is always something to be grateful for!
This week I am grateful for...
1) Getting back into running shape.
2) The massive amount of donations that we're still receiving from our Canada to CT Run to combat food insecurity.
3) A great weekend spent working at the baseball field.
4) My family.
5) The courage to make decisions.
6) A fun round of golf this week.
7) Nightly Tony Robbins seminars.
9) Getting comfortable with uncertainty.
10) Recording a fun podcast this week with ThunderMeat Endurance.
"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten."
- Tony Robbins
What are you grateful for? Comment below, connect with me on social media or send me an email and let me know!