13 Inspirational Disney Quotes to get You Off the Couch!
If you know me, you know I love Disney. Anytime I need a little pick-me-up I throw on Disney movie YouTube videos and that always cheers me up! In times like this with COVID-19, it's hard to feel motivated, but Disney is always there to help!
Here's my 13 favorite Disney quotes to get you off the couch!
1) “Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.” - Pooh (Winnie the Pooh)
2) Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” - Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
3) “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” - Timothy Mouse (Dumbo)
4) “Today is a good day to try.” - Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
5) “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” - Hercules (Hercules)
6) “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all”
- Mulan (Mulan)
7) “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” - Christopher Robin (Winnie the Pooh)
8) “If watching is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya.” - Laverne (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
9) “You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” - Gusteau (Ratatouille)
10) “Every adventure requires a first step.” - Alice ((Alice In Wonderland)
11) “Giving up is for rookies.” - Philoctetes (Hercules)
12) “Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it.” - Merida (Brave)
13) “Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.” - Grandmother Willow (Pocahontas)
What are your favorite Disney quotes. Let me know! Comment below, send me an email, or reach out on social media.