10 Great Quotes to Kick Your Weekend Off in a Positive Way
I'm a HUGE quote guy. Every chance I see a quote that resonates with me, I always mark it down so if you need a little pick-me-up I'm your guy. So today, here's 10 great quotes to kick your weekend off in a positive way!
1) “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is.” - Mandy Hale
2) "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." - Helen Keller
3) “Be happy, not because everything is good, but because you can see the good in everything.” - Anonymous
4) “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”
- Denis Waitley
5) "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I'm possible!'" - Audrey Hepburn
6) “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.” - Andy Rooney
7) "The only impossible journey is the one you never begin." - Tony Robbins
8) "The beginning is always today." - Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
9) “Happiness is a how; not a what. A talent, not an object.” - Herman Hesse
10) “It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.” - Theodore Roosevelt
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Do you have any quotes that you love? Let me know, I'd love to hear them! Send me an email or reach out to me on social media.